Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!


YEY --- its Sarah's 3rd Birthday today. I had to chuckle I thought ok this will be the first birthday we get to celebrate at home and she may not quite understand what’s going on other then yippee she gets to unpack gifts and there is yummy cake :-) well........... Just a hunch they do celebrate a lot of birthday's at Pre-School and she figured out rather quickly what that means.

Because as I mentioned it to her last night and I said ok don’t let Daddy forge to bring your cup cakes to school, she started to jump up and down and yelled yeaaa Sarah’s Birthday. She also got all excited about it this morning…. It was really too cute to watch her.

Today also marks the day of our visit at the US Embassy in China to get her Visa to come home so we have two special events to celebrate today.

I will have to update the site later with some pictures but for now………

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL…….. WE LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!