What's new in Sarah's world... well she very very much enjoys Early Childhood at school even more then I expected. She has her very Sarah' Like stubborn days and will test the teacher but her teacher seems to do an excellent job in dealing with her. She is in a class with about 5 other kids and two teachers and they are doing an awesome job. She also likes her daycare she only spends one full day a week there so she never seems board. She is getting much better about her eating though when she really does like something you literally have to tell her to slow down or she will just simply inhale the food. We are still working on potty training at night but that may be a bit. But overall she is doing great. Her last 6 months exams where great she is growing like a little flower and I just can not imagine how life was before she was part of our family I do believe in my heart that she was meant to be here with us as our daughter and sister.
If you feel that you want to join a good cause and help us support the kids in China please visit www.theELISONproject.org the heart of a dear friend of mine, learn about what you can do to help!
Till then xoxox
W.I.S.E Up
13 years ago