Ok so we made it to Central WI our new home for our family. Of all the weekends who would have thought that the first snow storm of the season would hit that very same weekend we are suppose to move. Of course we got hit right in the middle of it half our belongings only fit into the Uhaul and instead of leaving town on Saturday it was late Sunday morning by the time we finally go going.
Not having anybody to help pack and move of course did not help, but luckily we had family that helped unload the truck at our destination and that was pretty much all we got done that weekend … yikes and off to the new job on Monday it was quite the weekend.
The kids did really well they are by now in week 3 ok with the new schools have their routines down and are making new friends. We are still trying to get settled in but not too much - a portion of our stuff is still at the old house and we'll be getting that over Martin Luther K. day since we are both off that day. Of course since we are renting right now until we have a jist on what we can expect with our home sale and of course until we actually find a new home I don't want to get to cozy.
I do miss my house, having all my things in order and where I know they are but I am sure once we find a new house and move permanently that will all fall into place again. And oh do I ever miss DSL!!! Who would have thought that renting a nice little country place will put us in a spot to not be able to get DSL soooo the pain of dial up is upon us……….man oh man….
Since we are not spending xmass here I don't even have anything put up - well to be honest its all in the old garage since we did not have room lol.. Kind of strange xmass and no tree. But Grandpa has a 12 foot tree waiting for everyone to enjoy when we get there on Saturday so that will be fun and I can't wait to see how Sarah will take the Holiday buzzle. We will have xmass with my sister on Friday and the to the UP we go.
I hope we did not forget to share our new mailing address and / or contact info with anyone that needs/wants it but if I did sorry our cell phones are still the same number :-) call us.
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago



