Sunday, November 25, 2007

I can’t believe it has been 7 months already since we came home from china with Sarah. How fast the time goes by, how well she is doing and how big she is getting. She has just been talking up a storm lately. Just this past week she started to say “I love you” when I tuck her in bed rather then signing and yesterday as daddy was holding her she said “I love you” to him with this big smile on her face truly one of those so very special moments.



We had her 6 month follow up at the U of MN adoption clinic and it all went very well. She certainly is showing more and more of her very strong personality and is learning so fast. Her latest fascination is with numbers. We count with fingers and when walking down the stairs and she is so proud of herself when she can manage to keep her fingers down to make a two :-)


Every day is a new adventure and we are so proud to be her parents!