I don't know where summer went but boy we continue to have a very busy schedule. Samuel is starting Kindergarten and Soccer Season is starting in a few weeks.
Steven is starting Freshmen Year oh I am so not ready to have him drive yet this fall either ......what can I say he is still my baby.
Sarah is doing great at daycare she really gets along great with the kids her words are just starting to blurb out by the bunches these days and its nice to see that she is still picking up new signs at daycare and teaches me a few new ones. Especially when I don't understand her words then she will sign lol...... she is full of cuddles and love these days and I can tell she is starting to feel more and more comfortable and it feels great. She is such a blessing I can’t imagine what it was like anymore before she was part of our family. I have to laugh because she is starting to learn that even when Mom scolds her sometimes its hard for me to be serious cause she gets so cute and sometimes smiles and starts hugging and kissing me……lol….how can you stay serious.
After Labor Day her and I will be signing up for a Parent / Child Dance Class at the Chinese American Association of MN. I am very much looking forward to that Sarah loves music and just starts jigging away the minute you turn on the tunes. It's just tooo cute!
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago



