Time flies by when you are having fun. And so much fun and joy it has been since we came back home. Sarah continues to amaze us and we are now officially climbing out of our crib and she stands by the door and this morning she tried to open it. Thank goodness for gates on the stair way. She is quite acrobatic and I think we definitely have to enroll this little one into gymnastics maybe next year not sure when they start here.
I have about 6 more weeks left till I go back to work and between now and then I hope it is continuing to warm up outside and we will have to get a swing set into that back yard. I think this weekend will be a good one to take Sarah and the boys to the zoo. She is getting along with her brothers so well and every day we continue to see more of her strong personality and she is very determined. She just loves music and often we hear her hum songs that we may have sun or listened to earlier that day it is soo cute….lol……… Her favorite is the song from Elmo’s World.
So far there has not been much that she does not like to eat and she still eats a lot, actually this little angel its all the time :-) I have to get some new pictures up soon as well.
We also found out that her cuddle quilt put together from her “fun” squishes is on its way its very very cute I can’t wait for it to get here.
Later this summer we will tackle the task of taking all the Asian inspired squishes and get her twin size quilt done as well.
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago



