Well good news seems to be coming regularly now, we finally were able to get our LOI (Letter of Intend) date from the agency and yesterday we were informed that or LOA had arrived. Man things are getting exciting, thought we were coasting into home base but now it almost here and we have so much to do. Angie has her multitude of things to prepare, for those who know Angie it's no surprise, she is the most organized woman I have ever known, for those that don't, lets just say there is a list for everything. It's a good thing though, she keeps us all in line and keeps the ball rolling. I on the other hand have my own things to accomplish before our little Sarah joins us, have been attempting to get her room finished but with the cold weather that has hit us working in the garage is next to impossible so I have been trying to do what I can in her room. Staining just isn't that fun in an enclosed area, but a couple here a couple there and we will get it done. Plan on getting her carpet this weekend, she is sure going to have a "girls" room, will be really cute, which will match her perfectly. We will definitely be posting some pictures when we have it finished. It has been quite a transformation in the house, moving the office, both boys moving into different rooms, and transforming her room from a little boys room full of trucks and tractors to butterflies and ladybugs. Well they are our joy so it's all worth it in the end. Have to run, will update as more happens. Till then, stay tuned!
W.I.S.E Up
14 years ago



